Keeping fit has become necessity for every one now, in a age where machines and computer’s have become part of our life. Now human beings don’t have to run and hunt, which used to keep them fit, instead in a press of a button, machines do the work and hence we humans have become lazy, no physical work. So, to keep us active and free from illnesses, we must do some kind of simple exercises in our daily life. (Note : Keeping fit does not mean that you have to become ultra slim size). Keeping fit does not require extra bucks also, just you have to re-think.
There are many who will say that I do not have time to do exercise, well… I will say that you do not have to spend lots of hours to keep yourself fit. Just try to follow the following points in your life.
- No matter what you do, or where you stay, or what time you get, just walk for approx 20 min. daily. If you are not able to do that in one stretch, you can break it up in sections. Your main motive is to walk, that’s it.
- Stretch up your self when ever you get time.
- Roam around for few minutes, when ever you get time.
- Drink ample of normal water instead of drinking beverages.
- Have good food, particularly the breakfast. Our food impacts our body so much that our body odor changes accordingly. If we keep eating a particular type of food for more than 15-20 days, our body odor also changes. So always take care what you eat or drink.
- and most important, feel fit. because if you are not feeling fit, then probably you are not fit.
The charm of your fitness is directly reflected on your face, so if you are fit then you will always look charming. So stay fit, be happy and spread it.
Author : Debashish Ray, Jalpaiguri, W.B., Bharat.