Amla ( Indian Gooseberry in english ) has amazing benefits on our health, and may be for this reason people in ancient times used to pray alma tree.
- It’s an excellent source of Vitamin C
- It enhances immunity
- It’s high in antioxidants
- It reduces inflammation
- It is good for digestion, and helps the body to absorb and assimilate nutrients from the food we eat.
- It strengthens the liver and helps us to flush out toxins
- It’s great for the urinary system
- Gives us healthier, more lustrous hair
- Relieves menstrual cramping
- It helps to reduce bad cholesterol
Apart from these, Amla is beneficial in many ways, search internet for more information.
Source : Internet.