This is a quick recipe, easy to make, takes less time and good to eat.
Let’s learn how to make it:
- Take some slices of bread.
- Cut them from center, either diagonally or which ever way you like it. Do not cut the hard edges of bread, as those becomes crispy and good to eat.
- Fry those bread pieces in cooking oil till it becomes dark brown and it should become crispy.
- Make dense sugar syrup, (a light sugar syrup will make the bread soft, hence to keep the bread crispy make the syrup dense)
- Dip the fried bread pieces into the syrup and immediately take it out. Do not keep the bread pieces into syrup for long time as it will soften the bread, hence take it out immediately after dipping.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits or with Rabri (home made condensed milk in India).
- Serve it.
Author : Parul, Jalpaiguri
If you are also interested to open your own channel, and publicise your recipes, do not hesitate to contact us