Translate on Opera Browser
- Open the Opera Browser
- On top right corner select Opera logo “O in red” > go to extensions > get extensions
- Type “translator web page” on the search bar, press enter, it will show you may options but select Google TM Translator
- Then clck on “add to opera”
- Once the installation is done, the icon will appear on top right corner of the browser. Click on the icon and do language conversion setting for first time.
- How to use: Now load any web page in the browser and right click on the screen and select “translate page in google translate” it will translate the entire page in the selected language.
- You can change the language any time from the option provided on top of the browser