Translate on Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- On top right corner there are three vertical lines, click on that > Select Add-ons
- It will open the add-ons menu, Click on “extensions” which shows all the extensions installed in Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Type “translate” on the search bar and press enter
- It will list out all the results. scroll down until you see “translate whole page”
- It will take you to the next screen, click on “add to Firefox”
- It will ask for your permission, click on “add”, and the translator will install and show you on top right corner of the browser
- How to use: Open any web site or web page
- Click on “translate” icon on URL bar, it will show all the languages available, select your desired language and the entire page will translate into the same language.