Translate on Google Chrome Browser
- Open the Google browser
- On top right corner there are three vertical dots, click on that > Select More Tools > Extension
- It will open the extensions menu, which shows all the extensions installed in Google chrome browser.
- Click on three vertical lines besides extension on top left corner
- It will open a left side bar on the bottom click open chrome web store.
- On top left corner, type “translate” on search bar and press enter
- Select the second option “Google Translate”, click on “add to chrome”
- Click on “add extension”
- Once the extension has been added, it will show icon on the top right corner of the browser,
- How to use: Open any web site or web page
- Click on “translate this page” icon on URL bar (one time setup exercise)
- Select your desirable language in the “translation language” and click on “translate”
- It will translate the entire web page in your desired language and the setting is also saved. From next time you do not have to select “translation language” every time, just Click on “translate this page” icon on URL bar and click on “translate”
- You can also translate by right clicking on any loaded web page and then selecting “translate to (your selected language)”