Translate on Mozilla Firefox Browser (using Google Translate)
At first I wish to mention that I was using Windows operating system when I wrote my previous blog, but now I am using Linux Mint operating system, hence there may be differences in the versions of Mozilla Firefox. Please consider it while working.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser
- On top right corner there are three vertical lines, click on that > Select Add-ons
- It will open the add-ons menu, Click on “extensions” which shows all the extensions installed in Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Just look below you may find “To Google Translate” below, click on “Add to Firefox” or type “Google Translate” on the search bar and press enter
- It will install “Google Translate” to your Firefox and add a icon beside your URL (address) bar
- How to use: To translate any page, just open the page and right click on the page to open the tool tip menu, (refer to the below mentioned image), select “Translate this page” option
- It will show your screen as mentioned below, on the top of page you will get “To Google Translate”, select your desired language from the second drop down available.
Note : This blog is dedicated to Rimantas Sabaltis