With the rise of Coronavirus pandemic we are trying to bring the latest informations to you, so that we can defeat the Coronavirus by knowledge. To know what is Coronavirus – COVID19 and how it started read the following articles : Article 1 | Article 2 | Article 3. This article is an ongoing process and hence keep visiting to get latest updates throughout the world.
What Coronavirus taught us, in my opinion :
- Never tamper with Nature, as when nature tampers us it give no time and is drastic.
- It is human race which has caused maximum damage to Earth. With the severe decline of air pollution through out the world during lock down period due to Coronavirus, the same has been proved. And if given a chance, nature can still revive.
- Importance of washing our hands and staying neat and clean.
- Discipline to stand in queue and wait for ones turn.
- Stay with family, importance of family life, a family photograph is more valuable and memorable than a selfie.
- The importance of Indian Culture of “Namaskar (joining both hands to greet somebody – Click here to see images)”
- How we have to improve our system to deal with such emergencies, and work in a team.
- Unity in so much diversity (language, culture, religion, states, etc., it is said that in every 50km culture changes in India) of India, particularly the entire world came to know when they came together and cheered up the Coronavirus warriors. This can happen only in India.
- Humanity to help others in hard times.
- Cremation (burning dead bodies after death) performed by many religious groups across the world, particularly Hindu’s is the best way of disposing dead bodies.
- Usage of face masks can avoid lots of medical issues like, allergies, infections etc.
Coronavirus Live Status
|Click here for Site 1 Worldwide||Click here for Site 2 Worldwide|
|Click here for Site 3 Worldwide||Click here for Indian Govt. Site|
Information on Coronavirus
We have already started gathering information since 18.03.2020 in an unorganized manner in our “Informations from Web” section, which we are now maintaining in an organized manner in this blog.